Instant Pot Corn on the Cob
This Instant Pot Corn on the Cob recipe is incredibly easy to make! Great if you don’t want to use the stove top to cook corn. These corn on the cob come out super juicy! Top them with salt, pepper and butter.
- Word document including ingredients, direction, servings, time to make.
- 2 ingredients photos
- 2 in progress photos
- 60+ final photos (Vertical and Horizontal)
- Photos are shot in RAW and edited in Lightroom (~3000×5000 or 5000×3000 depending on photo orientation)
- Once purchased you will receive a PDF with a link to the google drive where all the content is hosted
- Due to the digital nature of this product, no refunds or exchanges are available.
- You will receive the copyrights for the recipe and images, I may include 1-2 photos for my portfolio.
Out of stock