Air Fryer Frozen Green Beans
Freezing fresh green beans is a great way to preserve them if you can’t eat them before they go bad. Cooking green beans in the air fryer is a great way to take them from frozen to perfectly cooked without having to thaw them first!
- Word document including ingredients, direction, servings, time to make.
- 2 ingredients photos
- 4 in progress photos
- 40+ final photos (Vertical and Horizontal)
- Cosori Air Fryer Used
- Photos are shot in RAW and edited in Lightroom (~3000×5000 or 5000×3000 depending on photo orientation)
- Once purchased you will receive a PDF with a link to the google drive where all the content is hosted
- Due to the digital nature of this product, no refunds or exchanges are available.
- You will receive the copyrights for the recipe and images, I may include 1-2 photos for my portfolio.
Out of stock